Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The first ER visit!

Talk about scary. I was driving down the street and all of a sudden I hear chocking from the back seat. Instantly I thought Remy had swallowed the cap to her water bottle! Total panic as I needed to get to a safe place to pull out of traffic and to park the car. I found a parking lot pulled in and jumped out to get Remy out of the car. As soon as I reached her car seat buckles I saw the bottle cap, Thank God...but what did she swallow? She started throwing up and out came a little craft start. She was starting to tell me that she swallowed two stars.....only ever found one. Soon she started complaining about something being stuck in her throat. All I could imagine is the other little star was wedged in her little throat! Ouch! We got home and I called the doctor and of course she said to take her to the emergency room right away! Waiting for papa to get home and off we went.....in the end everything was fine and we didn't need to get xrays and Remy made friends with everyone there. Such a little social butterfly. As she was sitting on the hospital bed any time anyone would walk by she would make funny faces at them! It was hilarious! She took the picture of me :) Another funny thing that came of this is Macy's morbid curiosity. she wanted to go with us to the hospital because she thought Remy was going to get xrayed and she wanted to see Remy's bones. I didn't even know she knew what an xray was. Crazy!!!!

No comments: