Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Greatful!

Today I am so grateful for everything in my life. Grateful to my wonderful husband, my beautiful and healthy children, the roof over our heads, my job and my sanity. 


I usually only post things that are "wonderfully interesting", it has been said that by the looks of our blog we have the perfect sort of life and we do for the most part, I love our life. But we are human and we all have our ups and downs. 


This post is to mark a change in my life. I want to be more responsible and accessible to my family and my friends. It is easy to get wrapped up in everything life throws at us that we overlook some of the most obvious and damaging things. I deeply apologize for that and will be making huge efforts to make sure everyone in our lives close and far know they are loved and respected, myself included. 


I am excited and feel blessed that I can find fault within myself and have the ability to make change. To be a better wife, a better mother and a better friend. 


I end this post with my favorite quote, a quote that has pulled me through many dark nights...


"Today is the first day of the rest of my life!"


The author is unknown, but my mom was the first person to tell me this quote, thanks mom.


xoxoxo - Beth 

No comments: