Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Remy & Papa Solo to Seattle


Mike and Remy had a great time going solo to Seattle. After two vacations back to back mama was not up for another trip and I was going to miss all the Mother's Day celebrations. It all turned out for the best and Mike and Remy had some great bonding time! They got really lucky on both flights, they had lots of extra seats to spread out! One of my biggest fears of flying with the girls was to have them on your lap in a full flight!!!!! 35lbs of biggness on your lap for 3hrs...YIKES!!!! Papa D has some kinda luck and Remy was on her best behavior.
They visited our great friends Julie, Andrew, Max and Maya. All the kids had a blast and from what I heard Mike and Remy had some great naps and lots of wonderful walks around their neighborhood. It is so beautiful up there! The best part of their trip for me was their return :) Macy and I missed them so much. I had to remind Macy every few hours where Papa and Remy were. It was really sweet. 

No comments: