Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Everything MR


Just a little note to introduce a little online shop I have created. Several months ago I came up with an idea to help our efforts in limiting waist. I have been going to a lot of baby showers and birthday parties and it really hit hard about the cost, resources and land fill we use for "onetime" only wrappings. What better way to say "I care about your little one(s) future" than to give a gift of sustainability. I started working on a catchy design that can be used for any event and function but the problem was I didn't have to means to get the products to market or the money. A girlfriend of mine recently turned me onto this online shop that offers the products I needed, the printing and shipping. Perfect! Please check it out and let me know what you think and check back often for new products. Happy shopping :)

http://www.cafepress.com/MyEverythingMR/


1 comment:

Stacie Frazier - Haute Shots said...

Such a cute design and a great idea!!! Good luck with these! I hope they do really well!